Director of Data Sourcing
Seeking a new Director of Data Sourcing for a growing RegTech company which provides daily regulatory updates in a clean, vetted format to a wide array of institutions and companies. We use proprietary technology and processes to gather and structure regulatory data, and then enrich that data with knowledge from our regulatory experts. Our Director of Data Sourcing will be responsible for managing the Data Sourcing team as we continue significantly scaling our operations. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring our existing data collection engine runs smoothly;
- Adding new data sources on an ongoing basis;
- Supporting data cleansing and editing needs;
- Rolling out new categories of data;
- Actively training and mentoring team members;
- And supporting a wide variety of other firm initiatives.
We are a lean and highly effective firm with a large pipeline of customers and an extensive roadmap. Help us take our firm to the next level! Ideally you bring to the table:
- Extensive knowledge of web-scraping and data collection methods and the technical skills to execute those;
- Ability to define and build sustainable processes;
- A desire to understand the information within the data you are collecting;
- Experience building and managing a team;
- The vision and tenacity to contribute to the development of a world-class firm;
- And the ability to operate in a Start-up environment where funds are limited but energy and opportunity are overflowing!
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org